I lost my mojo.
- I lost my full-time job (unexpectedly and immediately laid off, with only a week’s severance)
- Planning for marriage and proposing has proven to be a lot harder than I thought
- Saving money is ridiculously hard and I’m terrible at it
- I was stuck in my career, afraid to make the jump for my passion
- Found myself unable to stick to the simplest healthy diet, with no traction to getting better
- I felt like a failure and a loser
I found myself unable/unwilling to do what I was encouraging you guys to do everyday. “How can I possibly write this post when I can’t even follow my own advice?” I thought to myself, staring numbly at the several half-attempted blog posts I started over the last weeks. So I…stopped.
Well – it’s time to get back on the horse.
Please note: StuffGradsLike is not speaking from a place of complete success or triumph; as you can see, I’m struggling just as much as you.
But that’s ok. We’ll be going through the rough post-graduation transition together.
If you can relate to me, then cyber-high-five (*smack*). It’s time to get back up, dust ourselves off, and try again. Thanks to the thousands of readers who’ve stopped by StuffGradsLike over the past few weeks – your astounding and persistent traffic was an unbelievable source of confidence for me. You’re as awesome as awesome can be.
So! StuffGradsLike will be posting regularly now. In addition to featured guest posts from astounding writers like yourselves, lots of giveaways/prizes, and a ton of inspirational, hilarious, and practical advice for post-college life (check out StuffGradsLike’s Instagram!), I wanted to announce a big piece of news…
StuffGradsLike will be launching our Getting Started 1.0 course later this year, our very own online curriculum made just for you!
It will feature:
- An 8 week step-by-step plan to get you a full-time job in a field you freakin’ love
- A complete overview on how to create a rock-solid budget
- Tools, workshops, and guides that provide answers for finding passion, maintaining healthy relationships, and finding the right romantic partner.
We pulled out all the stops for Getting Started 1.0. We’ll be launching towards the end of the year sometime!
That’s all for now. Hope everyone is doing great, I’m really looking forward to helping you guys out and hearing back.